Deer Valley - Empire Pass

Empire Pass is located at the top of the prestigious Deer Valley Resort ski area with easy access to Deer Valley via the Empire and Lady Morgan chairlifts. The majority of the condominiums and single-family homes in this area are second homes and a option to join the Talisker Club with private access to the Tower Club and the Tuhaye Golf Course. Single-family home opportunities in the area are also known as Flagstaff, Bannerwood, Christopher Homes at Empire Pass, Nakoma, Northside Village, Red Cloud, and Paintbrush. Condominium developments include slope side and ski-in & ski-out properties that live like single-family homes in Flagstaff, Arrowleaf, The Grand Lodge, Ironwood, Larkspur, Shooting Star and Silver Star. All these condominiums have excellent amenities and high end finishes that exemplify the luxury of the Deer Valley lifestyle. Many of these condominiums and homes include membership  opportunities to the Talisker Club, which grants members access to golf, dining, horseback riding and many other amenities. The Empire Pass area encompasses an expansive 3,500 acres, and it has been designated that only 10% will be developed and the other 90% will remain as open space with protected views of Park City.

Available Listings In Empire Pass

returned 53 results.
2 Ruby Hollow Drive $12,900,000
8 Ruby Hollow $11,500,000
39 Silver Strike Trail $6,950,000
1 Northside Court $6,900,000
70 Silver Strike Trail 17 $6,875,000
17 Nakoma Terrace #7 $6,875,000
8731 Empire Club Drive $6,450,000
31 Banner Court 9 $6,300,000
9100 Marsac Avenue 1001 $6,150,000
Existing user sign in: 
Forgot Password?